We Are A Social Enterprise For Women Powered by Women. Cleaning up the oceans and empowering women entrepreneurs around the world, since 2010.
The world’s only not-for-profit swim and active wear brand.
As a registered CIC we transform ocean waste into beautiful Gym To Swim clothing whilst donating 100% of our profit into micro loans for women entrepreneurs globally.
So far we have helped over 1200 women and their families to find a route out of poverty.
Razia Gym To Swim? Sport Legging
Soft, stretchy and super comfortable sports leggings with a fold back at the waist. Fold up or down to make it low or high waisted.
Made from our super soft Italian stretch fabric which is tested for durability against chlorine, sunlight and saltwater. The exclusive Tropical Verve print, designed by Sarah Arnett, combines beautifully with the other separates in the collection. A?colourful piece perfect for jogging, hiking, surfing, yoga or at the juice bar. Take them from the volleyball court into the ocean, always in sustainable style.
- PETA-Approved Vegan. Oeko-Tex certified (no harmful dyes or chemicals)
- Care: Warm wash and line dry
- Certified 42% less carbon emissions
- Made ethically & sustainably with ECONYL? regenerated nylon from ocean waste such as fishing nets.
- Leggings are designed without an ugly front seam to keep the print in one piece.
With every RubyMoon purchase, you empower women worldwide.
These sports?leggings are named after Razia, a woman entrepreneur, a yarn weaver, in Pakistan.
Each purchase makes a loan to a women entrepreneur through lendwithcare.org.