Cucumber’s goal has always been to merge ethics and aesthetics.
We are proud of Cucumber and proud of every single person and process behind it.
We will never claim to be perfect, but you can trust us to try our best in every way to be as sustainable as possible.
OUR 5 MILE RADIUS
Everything we sample, grade, manufacture, store, and send out to you are done within a five-mile radius of our London homes. Less waste and transport emissions – we believe in the power of local.
We use minimal packaging and have taken plastics out of our chains. Our packaging is 100% compostable and biodegradable film made from vegetable starch and is made in Lancashire, as is our recyclable packing tape and recycled and recyclable postal sacks
MADE IN ENGLAND
We actively want to support British manufacturers and traders. Our trims, extras, and packaging are sourced within England, which also means fewer transport miles and we know our supply chain inside and out (factory dog name Popeye) and that includes looking after our workers – we will only ever pay fair wages.
United Kingdom (UK)
Ready to ship in 1-2 business days
FREE WORLDWIDE SHIPPING*
Usually orders take: Europe 3-5 days, Rest of the World 7 working days; however due to Covid, some orders may be delayed up to 21-35 days depending on local distribution. Please contact us if you wish to use a courier service.
Please note that customers outside the UK are required to pay their local import taxes. VAT and import taxes are decided by the destination country and not at all controlled by us. You will be responsible for paying any applicable customs, duties and charges and these vary from country to country.
Your Cucumber order is being packed with love and will be sent 2nd class Royal Mail tracked and should be with you in the next 3 - 5 working days.
Guaranteed, next day delivery is £10. Please order before 12pm (midday) and choose the 'Royal Mail, Next Day, Guaranteed' option at checkout.
Please note, masks are sent normal 2nd class post.
*please note mask only orders are not eligible for free international shipping, only free UK shipping.
1. Customer satisfaction is important to us and so we handle each customer query on an individual basis. We want you to be delighted with your purchase but, if you are not satisfied with any of our clothing, we will happily exchange the item or offer you a full refund in accordance with our exchanges and returns policy set out in conditions 2 to 5 below.
2. You are able to exchange or return any purchase of our clothing provided that: (a) the item is unused and still in its original condition (with the original packaging and garment tags still attached); and (b) you return the item to us within 14 days of it being delivered to you. (We are happy to be flexible about this - just contact us to let us know your situation hello@localhost).
3. We will process your exchange or return as soon as reasonably practicable after receipt of the relevant item but please note that it can take up to 10 working days for refunds to be credited to your account.
4. For UK sales only, the exchange or return of an item is free of postage charge.
Please email us at hello@localhost for a free returns label. All returns should be addressed to: Cucumber Clothing, 25 Dartmouth Park Avenue, London NW5 1JL
5. Our exchange and returns policy does not affect your statutory rights in any way.