Based in Barcelona, Barner was founded in early 2017 by two friends. After living their lives totally immersed in the digital world, they had identified a problem that was not only affecting them, but millions of people all around the globe: overexposure to blue light.
As hard workers and technology lovers, their eyes couldn’t withstand the long hours spent every day in front of screens. They wanted to find a solution that would protect their eyes and improve their quality of life without sacrificing their style. After realizing that current solutions on the market weren’t good enough, they decided to create their own.
High quality and stylish sunglasses to protect your eyes from the UVA and UVB rays. Enjoy outdoor activities while being able to view your digital devices!
Size & Weight: 52-18-135
– Lightweight and highly resistant CR-39 lenses.
– Category 3 Filter for sunny days and general use. 100% UVA and UVB ray protection.
– Super light TR-90 frames for excellent comfort.
– Flexible hinges & temples that will adapt to any face shape.
– Rubberized texture for a better grip on your nose and ears.
Size: 50-20-135 (Lens Width, Bridge Width and Temple Length)
– Use the original cleaning cloth in order to clean fingerprints, dust, and other imperfections.
– If additional cleaning is required, use a PH neutral soap with lukewarm water. Avoid alcohol and solvents.
– Avoid the use of abrasive products and unclean cloths, as these can alter the characteristics of the lenses.
– Use only original accessories and replacement parts.
– Remember to keep your Barner glasses in their original case, in a dry place with a temperature between -20°C and 40°C.